Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mountand Blade Runs Slow






Hi all-as I Auxi of Jerez de la Frontera but I live in San Fernando. In 2008 for my holy in May, my children gave me a doll house, the dream of my life, I was born in 1959, now I have 49 aƱos.No had no idea any of this, I leave for summer riding the home and now here I am so excited I never thought about this fascinating world. It is in "building" my third house, we will see the progress jajaja.Mis under fence updating this blog, I promise not desfraudaros .


I My first steps

Here is how I started my first house, with great enthusiasm and my imagination Adapted smaller scale.



The truth that was a satisfaction each section of the house that was assembling



Everything was fitting as you see, nor do I think so.



"What do you think the" Mason "? jejejejeje.

As you can see, I was placed also home accessories like curtains.








relojes web gratis




El Tiempo Jerez de la Frontera aeropuerto

0 comments:

Post a Comment