Monday, November 12, 2007

Facemask For Basketball

A CONFESSION VICE WHITE



Good night to all readers of my blog.
several days I've been absent for many reasons: work presented at the uni, the last process of recovery before my return to the courts and especially for one thing, I bought the Wii.
Do not look as cool!
The services are endless, so if, if you play with people because if you just may end up with sore arms.
The feeling of the game is much more real, and you enter more in the game. Seaccabo that of having to pound buttons, now it's all much more real, more dynamic and intuitive.
The sprints are ... I have no words. Mario Strikers Charged Football is amazing, the Pro has gone out of fashion, football flavored Nintendo is more entertaining and adrenaline shoots you with every MegaStrike you do. And that was just to play Parcheesi and roll the dice, with Mario Party 8 board games gathering dust on my shelf. I can not say more, you have to prove yourself.
Well I hope I leave y cia Wario to beat my colleagues in the Mushroom Cup.



Indeed, even my parents have joined the services, do not say more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment