Monday, November 12, 2007

Label The Parts Of A Pirate Ship

(IV)

It's been two weeks since they stopped giving me injections and everything has improved greatly. We finished with the rehab Fremap a shame because starting to catch them dear to my media-physios (is that were in practice). Once
medical discharged was just back to the court, and we're. After standing two days after a sting of a corticosteroid to remove a bit of swelling in my knee that had finally, I started to run.
The sensations are good, no pain, with some discomfort but nothing to worry about, and gradually regaining confidence and physical tone to be as soon as possible making war in the handle.
Now we just wait to get back to work and to play ball and join the rest of my peers and I miss them.
And I just hope the next article of Viva my knee is final.



PS: A big kiss and a big hug for Pili, Elena, Paloma, and Carlos Borja. To encourage those practices that it will soon complete sereis physios, hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment