Monday, October 29, 2007

How Large Is Man Dingo





The other day I received a phone call, was Paco Torres, director of Giants Basket. I'm calling to invite me to know the editing, make me some pictures and chat. And without thinking I plant there.
We sat talking a little of everything: the league, teams outside the quotas, the magazine ... Let's have a conversation as two more knowledgeable basketball, well understood him, because what I ... I have enough to run after a ball and try to put it in the basket (the ball, it is understood).
I made some pictures model plan, not whether it will in any number or have burned because they came out with a face, where there can not be removed, and then we went to eat.
We continue our conversation over lunch, returned to the drafting and once there showed me how is everything: how they work, how they prepare the journal, the Board of the pictures ...
Finally we made a little time travel back numbers aided by Giants, and I had the opportunity to take a picture with the shoe of the best basketball player of all time, no no with my spade, but with Michael Jordan . Here I leave it to you to see.



Well with this term, and it said if you need another writer Paco ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment