Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tv Deals After Super Bowl





I was not going to happen and in Bilbao, 3 years I was living there and I do not deign to visit the Guggenheim.
Then two weeks ago I was on a tour of the Retreat and step Debod visit the Temple.



El Retiro is something like the park we have in Oviedo, Park San Francisco, but way. We visited the lake, I ride the small boats, and what I was missing having to paddle!, The House of Beasts, Los Rosales, the Forest of Remembrance (Homage to the dead of 11-M), and a few statues, such as the Fallen Angel, a of the few sculptures that worships the Devil.
I was struck by how clean everything is, how well the care and especially the number of women that you can take cards (Tarot), the features are amazing magicians, puppets, and Chinese massage. What grace!
But what I liked most was the war of chestnuts we did, but just in tragedy, but that's another story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment