Friday, October 26, 2007

What Can Relieve A Chemcial Burn From A Facial





here gave us a great joy to all those who love basketball and video games. As announced a few months ago, he released a game of basketball with the leagues in Europe, Professional Basket Manager 2008, and will follow the footsteps of the legendary PC Basket of missing Dinamic Multimedia.
The game will be released on November 19th for a price of 29.95 €. I will do in line to buy it because I like to see how they've stayed in the game, and I will enjoy getting 30 points in the ACB league, albeit in a virtual game.
Here I leave the link to the website and a few images that I have sent one of its developers.
A big hug for U-Play Studios, and many continue trabajndo so lucky. And to let you know that from the White Blog will keep you informed about your future publications.



http://www.pbm-di.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1



PS I do not get any money for doing this publicity ... Hahaha ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment